This transportation portal is for delegates who have registered to attend the Lognet Global, GAA, EGLN, or WCA Asia conferences being held at Royal Cliff and PEACH in Pattaya during 5-8 September 2022.
This service is complimentary for delegates who have registered and paid to attend one of the above-mentioned conferences only.
Members are allowed ONE roundtrip transfer between Bangkok and Pattaya (see applicable routings below for more details).
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) – any hotel in Pattaya and vice-versa
- Don Muang Airport (DMK) – any hotel in Pattaya and vice-versa
- U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport (UTP) – any hotel in Pattaya and vice-versa
- Any hotel in Bangkok – any hotel in Pattaya and vice versa
- Any combination of the above (ie. hotel in Bangkok to hotel in Pattaya and vice-versa)
- All transportation requirements are being handled by GB Limousine
- Delegates must book their own transportation requirements directly on this website
- Delegates may be required to share a car or van with other delegates that are arriving or departing on flights with similar timings.
- Please expect to wait up to 20 minutes for your car.
- Transportation fees are being paid by WCA on behalf of all registered members. You do not need to pay anything for this service unless you elect to book specialized services (ie. more luxurious types of vehicles)