Thank you for using “GBLIMOUSINE.NET” Your trust is the most important to us and we’re committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
The information you shared with us help us to provide a great JOY for your experience, please be assured that your personal information is handled properly for all websites, platforms and services that link to it.
1.1 Data Controller
When this policy mentions “GBLIMOUSINE.NET,” “we,” “us,” , “our,” or “platform” it refers to the GBLIMOUSINE.NET company that is responsible for your information.
1.2 Applicability to Payments
When using the Payment Services, you will be also providing your information, including personal information.
The Data Controller and/or Payments Data Controller will be handled by payment gateway service provider.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
2.1 Information You Give to Us.
2.1.1 Information that is necessary for the use of GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for GBLIMOUSINE.NET Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth, and mobile phone number.
- Profile and Listing Information. To use certain features of GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform, we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your address and a profile picture.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform, we may collect information about your location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu. We also collect this information even when you are not using the app if this connection is enabled through your settings or device permissions.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform such as the pages or content you view, your searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform, even if you have not created an GBLIMOUSINE.NET Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform.
- Payment Transaction Information. GBLIMOUSINE.NET Payments might collects information related to your payment transactions through payment gateway service, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and GBLIMOUSINE.NET and to allow the provision of the Payment Services.
2.1.2 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
GBLIMOUSINE.NET may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform and the Payment Services, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform and the Payment Services. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your Personal Information, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your GBLIMOUSINE.NET Account with a third party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, WeChat), the third party service may send us information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Corporate Account Invitations and Account Management. Organizations that use Corporate Account service may submit personal information to facilitate account management and invitations to use corporate account service.
- If you are invited to GBLIMOUSINE.NET, the person who invited you may submit personal information about you such as your email address or other contact information.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use, store, and process personal information to (1) provide, understand, improve, and develop GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform, (2) create and maintain a trusted and safer environment (such as to comply with our legal obligations and ensure compliance with GBLIMOUSINE.NET Policies) and (3) provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing.
- SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Advertising and Social Media; Sharing With Your Consent.
Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your GBLIMOUSINE.NET Account or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by GBLIMOUSINE.NET partners or third parties.
Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services or GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be if your interest.
The social media platforms with which we may share your personal information are not controlled or supervised by GBLIMOUSINE.NET. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal information should be directed to such provider.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on GBLIMOUSINE.NET Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, analytics, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your messaging communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
- YOUR RIGHTS
6.1 Managing Your Information.
You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings. If you have chosen to connect GBLIMOUSINE.NET Account to a third-party application, like Facebook or Google, you can change your settings and remove permission for the app by changing your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
6.2 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you (and which you cannot update yourself within your GBLIMOUSINE.NET Account).
6.3 Data Retention and Erasure.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. In certain jurisdictions, you can request to have all your personal information deleted entirely.” Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- OPERATING GLOBALLY & INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
To facilitate our global operations GBLIMOUSINE.NET may transfer, store, and process your information within our family of companies, partners, and service providers. Laws in those area may differ from the laws applicable to your country of residence.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your GBLIMOUSINE.NET Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your GBLIMOUSINE.NET Account, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section.
- CONTACT US